11 Mayıs 2015

[Special] Connections 9 May 2015 - Joe Strummer // Açık Radyo


It was a great pleasure to been a guest in Connections by Tim Hallam. I feel really lucky to have it. Living such an experience was totally unique for me and I tried to deserve it. Being a guest for Tim's show is not easy. He has lots of things on his brain and you need catch him. I did my best and it wasn't bad, even kind of good. We had nice connections and also great communications behind microphones. If you like to listen to it, the link is available below.
Playlist:
  1. Joe Strummer - Dum Dum Club
  2. Dogs - Winston Smith
  3. The Clash - Clash City Rockers
  4. Joe Strummer and The Mescaleros - Bondo Mongo
  5. Bruce Springsteen - Streets of Philadelphia 
  6. R. Dean Taylor - Gotta See Jean
  7. The Meters - Tippi Toes
  8. Steve Miller Band - Swingtown
  9. Bryan Ferry - Carrickfergus
  10. 101ers - Steamguage 99

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder